Un post random per ricordarmi che, prima o poi, dovrò leggere questi fumetti come ho intenzione di fare da… boh, diverso tempo. Fra le altre cose, ci sono webcomic (pochi) che ho già cominciato.
You just learned a bit about me:
- I am a cuddler.
- I am a morning person.
- I am an only child.
- I am currently in my pajamas.
- I am currently pregnant.
- I am left handed.
- I am a little shy around the opposite gender at first.
- I bite my nails.
- I can be paranoid at times.
- I enjoy country music.
- I enjoy smoothies.
- I enjoy talking on the phone.
- I have a car.
- I have/had a hard time paying attention at school.
- I have a hidden talent.
- I have a pet.
- I have a tendency to fall for the “wrong” guy/girl.
- I have all my grandparents.
- I have been to another country.
- I have been told that I have an unusual sense of humor.
- I have or had broken a bone.
- I have caller I.D. on my phone.
- I have bathed someone.
- I have changed a diaper.
- I have changed a lot over the past year.
- I have friends who have never seen my natural hair colour.
- I have had major/minor surgery.
- I have had my hair cut within the last week.
- I have mood swings.
- I have no idea what I want to do for the rest of my life.
- I have rejected someone before.
- I like the taste of blood.
- I love Michael Jackson.
- I love sleeping.
- I love to shop.
- I own 100 CDs or more.
- I own and use a library card.
- I read books for pleasure in my spare time.
- I sleep a lot during the day.
- I watch soap operas on a regular basis.
- I work at a job that I enjoy.
- I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar-free.
- I am currently wearing socks.
- I am tired.
- I love to paint/draw/sketch/sculpt.
- I consume at least one alcoholic drink every month.
- Graduated high school.
- Smoked cigarettes.
- Ridden every ride at an amusement park.
- Collected something really stupid.
- Gone to a concert.
- Helped someone.
- Spun turn tables.
- Watched four movies in one night.
- Been broken up with.
- Taken a college level course.
- Been in a car accident.
- Been in a tornado.
- Watched someone die.
- Been to a funeral.
- Burned yourself.
- Ran a marathon.
- Your parents got divorced.
- Cried yourself to sleep.
- Spent over $200 in one day.
- Cheated on someone.
- Been cheated on.
- Written a 10 page letter.
- Had a best friend.
- Lost someone you loved.
- Skipped school.
- Gotten in trouble for something you didn’t do.
- Stolen books from the library.
- Been in a mental hospital.
- Watched the “Harry Potter” movies.
- Fired a gun.
- Been in a school play.
- Been fired from a job.
- Taken a lie detector test.
- Swam with dolphins.
- Attempted suicide.
- Written poetry.
- Read more than 20 books a year.
- Gone to Europe.
- Loved someone you couldn’t have.
- Used a colouring book over age 12.
- Had surgery.
- Had stitches.
- Taken a taxi.
- Had a hamster.
- Dyed your hair.
- Had something pierced.
- Gotten straight A’s.
- Your parents sent you to a shrink.
- Been handcuffed.
My hair is naturally the color:
- Light brown
- Medium brown
- Dark brown/Red
- Dirty blonde
- Strawberry blonde/Ginger
My eyes are:
- Brown (Black)
- Light brown
- A combination of things
People sometimes label me as:
Some of my biggest fears are:
- Spiders/other insects
- Doctor/Dentist appointments
- Being alone in the dark
- Small spaces
- Oceans/large bodies of water
- Large animals
- Small animals
- Open spaces
- A friend with benefits
- A laptop in my room (and a pc)
- A television in my room
- Good grades
- My own car
- Married parents
She has linked a news about me (I’ve won a contest and stuff). A very old friend of mine, whom I’ve not talked to for a very long time, commented: “Great job!”. I’m so happy. Happy happy happy.
Pick 5 TV Shows you like before reading the questions.
1. The Vampire Diaries
2. The Big Bang Theory
4. Game of Thrones
5. Sherlock Holmes (BBC)
1. Who is your favourite character in 2?
Difficult question *^* Maybe the one I love the most is Sheldon but… Howard and Koothrappali are marvelous too!
2. Who is your least favourite character in 1?
Bonnie. I can’t stand her, she’s annoying.
3. What is your favourite episode of 4?
I don’t remember, seriously XD I watched it all in a row!
5. What is your favourite relationship in 3?
Dean/Sam of course :) And not only as a couple… I mean… they’re very cute as brothers :)
6. Who is your anti-relationship in 2?
Well I hate Leonard so I’d like it if he was alone for the rest of his life (very bad here ahah).
7. How long have you watched 1?
A year and a half, more or less.
8. How did you become interested in 3?
I was posting stuff on facebook and then I saw this really cool guy (Dean) and when I read he was an actor I decided to start watching Supernatural. Very silly, yes.
9. Who is your favourite actor in 4?
Peter Dinklage who plays Tyrion Lannister! Tyrion is also one of my favourite characters!
10. Which show do you prefer: 1, 2, or 5?
Choosing among TVD, The Big Bang and Sherlock is really difficult because they’re all different shows. I think I’d choose TVD, but the third season wasn’t as good as the first two… anyway, TVD is surely the one that catched me the most. So let’s say I choose that.
11. Which show have you seen more episodes of: 1 or 3?
3, because there are more seasons.
12. If you could be anyone from 4, who would you be?
Argh, Game of Thrones? I actually would hate to live in such a cruel, medieval world. But if I had to choose I’d say Arya. She’s one of my favourite female characters.
13. How would you kill off your favourite character in 5?
What? Killing Sherlock Holmes? I don’t think that’s possible. I’d never be able to defeat his logic!
14. Would a 3/4 crossover work?
15. Pair two characters in 2 that would make an unlikely but strangely okay couple.
The Big Bang Theory has not awkward couples XD Except for Leonard/Anybody. Leonard is always awkward.
16. Overall, which show has the better cast: 3 or 5?
Arghhh─ I think Sherlock Holmes has the better cast. Sam and Dean are wonderful, but they’re the only very cool characters in Supernatural.
17. Which has better theme music: 2 or 4?
I think Game of Thrones, even though Big Bang opening is amazing!
Yes, they hinted touya and yukito quite a bit, though it’s subtle. They’re so cute though XD
Well, strictly speaking, not just: We have Touya and Yukito for Shounen Ai, even Rika and Terada for Pedophilia (?) LOL
and I tried to chase it away with the pointer. Sometimes I think I shouldn’t stay so much at the pc. It’s driving me crazy.
I think it’s a sign that tsuritama is not the show for me if it takes something like a month to finish a 23-minute episode. Being random for the sake of randomness just doesn’t do anything…so I’m done with this.
there’s only 11 episode and it end next month.
I don’t think Tsuritama is “random”, really. Actually I think it has a very good plot with very nice characters. Well, it’s not like people have to love it. But it definitely is not random.
Yesterday I watched all the released episodes of Tsuritama. I loved it… it’s really nice and enjoyable. It relaxes me. And Haru is too kawaii *-*
CCS isn’t any gayer than CLAMP manga usually is. Nothing’s going to happen, but the relationships are pretty clear.
Sì sì X° Ha sia hints yaoi che yuri: Tomoyo ama Sakura, Shao-ran prima di S. si innamora di Yuki e questo “sta insieme” al fratello di S. X°°
COOOSA?!?! Shaoran si innamora di Yuki??? OMG. Okay devo, devo leggerlo. O vederlo. E non sapevo neppure che Tomoyo fosse innamorata di Sakura ò.O